In its second phase (2021-2023), the peer learning programme Cultural Heritage in Action will continue to empower European cities and regions to strengthen their cultural heritage policies and initiatives as well as develop innovative solutions to preserve cultural heritage assets.
We are now looking for practices that are innovative, inspiring for other cities and regions and have a real impact on the ground on the topics of:
- Recovery and resilience through cultural heritage in a post pandemic world
- Cultural heritage for local sustainable development
- Governance and financing: new roles for local and regional authorities
We will enrich our already existing catalogue with 30 more good practices and will organise a set of peer-learning activities, including 5 onsite peer learning visits to take place between February and November 2022.
- Our new call for good practices is now open, do not hesitate to send us your good practices or circulate the call to those who might be interested. You can read more about the call here.
- Our call to host one of the onsite peer learning visits is also OPEN until 31 December 2021. Click here to download the application document.